Let's talk about what Spoils of War has in store for the Marauder! Below you will find the Marauder’s new ability, the set bonuses that are planned for them, and a list of their new Tactical items. You may see bonuses which refer to charges. We are introducing new tech in Onslaught which will allow abilities to have multiple charges, meaning you can use them more than once (per charge) and the cooldown will simply add a charge up to the maximum.
You will note that compared to the Sorcerer, the Marauder has fewer set bonuses. The reason for is that although the Advanced Class has less, the base class of Sith Warrior has more than the Inquisitor. It still results in 8 set bonus options overall.
Keep in mind that all of is subject to change
New Ability – Furious Focus
Furious Focus has 4 ability charges and recharges every 30 seconds. Activating Furious Focus consumes all charges causing your next attacks to do 25% additional damage.. Ex: If you consume 3 charges, your next 3 attacks do 25% increased damage.
These bonuses will likely have the high end of piece requirements, such as requiring 4 or 6 pieces. The smaller piece bonuses will be more passive in nature (stat benefits, etc).
- Dispatcher - Using Dual Saber Throw with Furious Focus grants Dispatcher, finishing the cooldown of Force Charge and making your next Vicious Throw usable on any target.
- From the Shadows - Activating Mad Dash while under Force Camouflage makes it critically hit and slows any targets it damages.
This a new item slot coming in Onslaught. You can only wear one Tactical Item at a time.
- Apex Predator - Activating Predation finishes the cooldown of Force Camouflage.
- Frenzied Focus - Frenzy builds a Furious Focus charge.
- Hidden Power - Force Camouflage generates 2 rage per second while active.
- Exterminator - Annihilate automatically kills standard and weak enemies with less than 30% health. Killing an enemy way resets the cooldown of Annihilate.
- Rapid Rupture - Refreshing Rupture deals double damage on initial hit.
- Vicious Saber - Vicious Slash applies all of your Deadly Saber stacks to its target at once and resets the cooldown of Deadly Saber.
- Unstable Focus - Using Devastating Blast with Furious Focus causes Devastating Blast to explode, dealing damage to all targets in the area.
- Hyper - Using Massacre adds Hyper stacks to you, increasing your critical chance by 10% and reducing the cost of your next Massacre by 1 rage per stack. Stacks up to 3 times. Last 10 seconds or until an ability other than Massacre is used.
- Bloody Focus - Using Gore with Furious Focus causes its target to bleed.
- Always Ferocious - Ferocity is active all the time, but only grants 50% armor penetration.
- Detonate - Raging Burst detonates Force Crush, dealing damage and slowing any enemies in an area around the primary target.
- Obliterator - Using Obliterate with Furious Focus causes it to critically hit.
- Force Barter - Furious Strike refunds one additional rage after it hits, but refunds all its rage if you would have fallen to zero.
As a note, if you are a Sentinel player, you can expect to see these bonuses mirrored for you as well, they are still in process.
Let us know your thoughts! Here are the types of feedback we are looking for. XX seems too strong or too weak. XX Set Bonus combined with XX Tactical seems too strong or too weak. I wish there was a Set Bonus or Tactical that had a specific effect or modified a specific ability not listed. Be as specific as possible in your feedback.
-- Delivered by Feed43 service
- Letzte Antwort